Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Predict a Riot

Mad Men - Can't wait for the second season to come out on DVD. Have to see what happens with Don, and just see Joan...
So - the riot. The wife is on the last vampire book. That thing is like smack to her, and it is gonna be a mess when she is forced to go cold turkey.
Tonight I'm in a major Brian Wilson mood, have been for a couple of days - since I found my copy of his newest album "That Lucky Old Sun". I lost it in the move to the new gaff quite some time ago only to find it under the wifes' knitting stuff in the closet. Ever since it's been non stop old school.
"Old Sun" is a cool album with Wilson looking back at the style of music that got him to start composing back in the day, and he mixes it up with some spoken word between the songs. It is no "Smile", But just the fact that he is still around to make albums is good enough for me.

No comments: