Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Doors

This whole day seems to have been somehow dominated by a weird door phenomenon. Granted you are bound to see and use doors on a daily basis, but today is not like any other day. It started this morning when I went for my 6 mile(!) run. For some reason the whole neighbourhood had decided to randomly throw old doors on their front lawns. There were wooden doors to the left of me, screen doors to the right of me. It was strange, some might even say upsetting!
When I later get to work I notice that the hallway outside my "office" is covered with - doors!, old ones, new ones, all shape, size and colour. Some strange people have been sneaking around said doors all day, moving them and putting them in piles and such. I don't know if this means anything, but even if it doesn't - it's damn odd!

No comments: