Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Tide is High

Things are starting to slow down at work, so I now have some time to update the old blog.
Some Highs and Lows:
Highs:
  • Cosmic Egg, The new Wolfmother album. The closest thing you can get to real rock nowadays. The Wife and myself have been looking forward to this album for years now.
  • My new job. I had almost forgot what it was like to like your job...
  • V. ABC premiered the remake of the old 80's classic yesterday, pretty awesome. It will be up on Hulu on Saturday.
  • Potatoes. There is nothing you can't do with these heavenly spuds, last week I made a pizza...

Lows:

  • I just today realized that Wolfmother played in Charlotte, NC yesterday...
  • I got some crazy strong solvent to put on my foot growth to kill it. That would have been a good thing had it not been for me spilling the stuff over my gray pants, staining them for good.

No comments: