Friday, October 21, 2011

Creepy Gym Guy

While at the gym last night I noticed two things while occasionally glancing at some of the 20 TVs they've got mounted at the walls.

1. ETA has declared a ceasefire.
2. Thierry Henry now plays in MLS in America. This wasn’t supposed to be news, but merely mentioned in the passing while they were talking about New York Bulls or Philadelphia Bells, or something like that.

I considered both these snippets of information quite noteworthy, so much so my first reaction when I saw them was to look around in the room to see if anyone had seen what I saw, locate some poor fellow who looked like they had been watching the same telly, and hint to them in the direction of the TV while winking in a manner that was supposed to say "Wow, can you believe that shit?".
I fear I might have looked something like this