Saturday, September 1, 2012

August?

One of the major books I need for class on Monday seems to be impossible to get one's hands on. The publisher's stock has gone empty and the Internet store I ordered it from just sent me an email saying they have sent me the free notebook that came with the order and will ship me the book I actually ordered as soon as they get it. That's grand - two shipment fees and no book. These are the kind of things about being a student you forget when you're out of school, longing back to the world of Academia.

Here are some cool pics.
Sean and his dad while he was sporting some Strindberg-esque facial hair. Most people thought it was awesome, the wives of some didn't.

Sean and I Mucking around in our pants.

Sean on the way home from a tiring day at Öland.

No comments: