Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Finally

So, I am now officially a student at The University of Edinburgh. I have registered, and in a couple of hours I am about to select my final courses. Earlier today i signed up with the university's running club and now I am sitting in the Philosophy and Psychology Library in the Psychology building on campus. I have run past this building several times in the past (on my legendary 5 AM runs. (I say legendary - I'm not sure anyone else agrees with that, but as long as no one disagrees - that's how they stay labeled!)), but never dared to assume that I would actually be on the inside, reeking havoc.

On another note: Sean is about to lose his second baby tooth, and is already planning to spend the money it will bring on Nessie-merchandise. for some reason he is really in to the Loch Ness monster at the moment.

No comments: