Friday, August 19, 2011

Player Vs Player

Friday Update:
Sitting in the office, trying to get organised while listening to My Bloody Valentine.
The past couple of days I have been giving a Spotify a chance. It is alright, but not more. I would have to say I prefer Grooveshark. It might be a bit trickier to find what you're looking for on GS, and things mightn't be there from one day to the other (I was really disappointed when my whole catalog of The Brian Jonestown Massacre disappeared overnight) but it is easier to add songs to your play-list while still playing it and there are no commercial break, 30 seconds of Selena Gomez can ruin a whole hour of Primal Scream (Fact!).

Tonight I am hoping to finally get caught up with the recorded last games of the Tri-Nations. Cant go wrong with some Friday Night Rugby.

No comments: