Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mozz and I

After calling the two existing bookstores in Kalmar to see what they are planning for the release of Morrissey's Autobiography, I am at the moment a bit disillusioned.

After I had to spell the name to the book attendants and inform them who Morrissey is, and that he is in fact releasing, probably the most anticipated book of the year this week - it stood clear that Kalmar couldn't care less. After the news broke the other day that Mozz might appear in Gothenburg on Friday to sign his book, I, of course, got really excited and have for days been trying to justify a late week outing to the West Coast to the wife. But considering people will officially start queuing outside the book store today, Wednesday, I feel my chance of having a chat the rock legend is diminishing. So what's left is to buy  the book online only to have no-one to talk to about it, since apparently kids today couldn't care less about real Rock n' Roll.

Morrissey has a lot on his mind.

No comments: