Thursday, May 26, 2016

Computer Blue

Sitting at the Stockbridge Starbucks, taking advantage of their free Internet. Beside me are two other middle aged white guys, each with a coffee and a laptop doing what looks like important stuff. The main difference between them and myself is probably that I am blasting Prince's Purple Rain album in my multi-coloured headphones.
 
While I am here I am also charging my phone and iPod - only schmucks pay for stuff like that! So far today I have done some laundry, the dishes, and been in contact with the council - sorting out an issue with a glass recycling bin that was delivered to our home when what I requested was a food waste bin (when will they learn).
 
I am currently looking to see if I have (and cursing the fact that I haven't) heard back from any of the places where I have applied for work. To cheer myself up I am also trying to decide which selectable classes to take at uni come fall, so far Language Behaviours, Brains and Cognition: Data and Theories has sailed up as a favourite.
 
 

No comments: